Yummy Mummy Meme

Ok so i thought this could be a giggle we all have a bit of both about us so  :
 I have been tagged by the Lovely Lovely BusyBeeMummyBex for this meme started by BusyBeeMummyBex
Please post the rules.
When answering the questions, give as much detail as possible. It’s all about the finer details, people!
Leave a comment on here (BusyBeeMummyBex BlogSpot.)
Tag three or more people and link to them on your blog.
Tweet #yummymummy when sharing on twitter

What is the first thing you do when you wake up:?
I tend to need a wee as soon as a wake up then a Coffee Need my Morning Daily Caffeine fix.

Do you Shower Daily? Are you a Early Morning Shower or  evening Bath type?
Since having Babies a Relaxing bath is out of the question!.. a simple quick shower is out of the question... so shower or bath time is crazy times - clothes everywhere water everywhere a 10 minute shower has turned into a hour long bath ++

Do you wear Make Up Daily?
Yes everyday even if I'm staying in all day it makes me feel More Human.

Whats in your make up bag?
Alot some would say too much but honestly i don't wear much on a daily basis. Bourjois is my main source of make up,  LancĂ´me is the best Lipgloss *is top Favourite, Benefit YSL, & Clinique is my (When I'm not skint make up)

When your having a slummy Mummy day what do you normally wear?
 I generally shove on my Husbands Ralph Lauren Jumper & a pair of leggings when I'm having a cant be bothered with the world day.

Nails - how often do you get them done?
Since having Children i can count the amount of times i have had them done with Acrylics - 3 times! i am in actual shock! my Daughter is almost 3years old. 1 of those 3 times was for my Wedding Day! I normally paint them myself now.

Your top tip for Tired Eyes?
I would love to say SLEEP! but both my little darlings haven't managed to sleep through the night for a whole week. Ever. I tend to use YLS Concealer  I had never experienced bags under my eyes until i had my son!

Are you a Starbucks or Costa Coffee kind of girl?
I am a Starbucks Vanilla Latte Kind of girl - Costa when I'm doing the food shop in Tescos!

How many Children do you have/want & why?
I have Two children I only want two children they are 2.5 years apart & love their age gap.
both pregnancies where horrific with horrid SPD, Sickness, Exhaustion, all the lovely bits of Pregnancy eh! i want to be able to spoil my children (within reason) i want to be able to have enough money saved for them to be able to put a deposit down on a house or go to University without accumulating too much debt. I just feel my family is complete.


Where is your favourite place to shop for Babies/Children's clothes?
Mine would be Monsoon for Emilyn, Lovely quality & Lovely designs.
Ralph Lauren for Both Babies - Bicester Village is fab for Bargains.

Flats or Heels Everyday shoes are?
UGGS I know so unflattering but needs a must & i have a toddler & baby to be running here there & everywhere.

Now you need to Tag 3 People to do this :


Becca "Mums the word"
MushyPea "Mushypea"
Emma "They Grow So Quick"
Abby "A Dab Of Abby"
Ella "Honeys Mummy"
Lisa "ThirtyMummy"
Emma "Outmumbered"













LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...