Before & After - Bamboo Mirror


If you follow me on Twitter @bexandmic you'll be aware that i am a new Pinterest member. I have got to admit it has taken me SO long to sign up as i was terrified i would become a Pinterest-Addict... well as you've probably guessed Pinterest has got me. Right where it wants me. SO many beautiful designs like this Grey & colourful Nursery! 

Pinterest Image


This has given me the final push to agree to myself that one wall of the children's new bedroom has got to be grey & *wallah* this gave me the inspiration to paint this Bamboo boring mirror. This mirror has been in storage for the last few years & i was going to skip it. Until I thought it would look fabulous Grey; to fit in with the main Grey wall in their new room.
& before you joke... this colour has NO reflection on 50 shades of Grey... all jokes aside please.


Now I've not really mentioned or done any posts on 'Before or After's' before. *Wow tongue twister! 
But I am a Mummy of Multiple Talents! 
Last Summer I Shabbied my dining room chairs.

& for Emilyn's Birthday Party i made 15 Toadstools out of paper mache. 


BUT my newest Before & After is - this Mirror! I am VERY Happy With it.



In the mid of painting the Mirror 

the mirror above the cot whilst the babies kiss each other.














I have fallen in love with the Annie Sloan Paint but I used Dulux Urban Obsession Grey to Paint this mirror. only took half a tester pot £1.59.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...