I have fallen in love with this Chair its everything i need in a chair & stylish at the same time.
I Loved the Bumbo with my Daughter & i was looking for a seat for my Son as he has Bilateral Talipes So he can't use Door Bouncers or Jumperoos he started to get a Flat Head, We try Tummy Time when we can but he gets annoyed quickly so i needed a quick solution.
& Hey Presto he loves it!
I searched the Net & found this Beauty!
|This is Hugo the Day we Purchased it at 15 weeks old|
|This is Hugo at 17 weeks old|
It comes with a tray too so fabulous for when hes ready to be Weaned.
the green Snug can be removed & my 3 year old daughter can sit in it extremely comfortably.
Why Buy Me:
- Two piece seat that adjusts as your baby grows - just remove the seat insert (My 3 year old daughter fits in it)
- Baby's first seat - ergonomically designed to provide support and comfort (My son is extremely comfortable in it)
- Easy to clean and lightweight, perfect when you're on the move - for inside and outside use (so easy to clean)
- Ideal seat for baby during early stages of weaning (Perfect for all stages of weaning)
- A choice of 3 different lovely colours - Teal, Green & Raspberry
Features & Benefits:
- 1st stage: for use when baby can support their own head (from 3 months approx.)
- 2nd stage: when baby outgrows the 1st stage seat (from 12 months approx.)
- Soft and comfortable, designed to keep baby snug and in place
- Removable tray aids play times and meal times
- Lightweight for easy transportation
- Easy to clean
- Crotch post for added safety
Age suitability: 3 months +
Size: H: 25 x W: 43 x D: 43cm approx.
Tray height: 22cm approx.
Where To Buy :
- Mamas & Papas
* i bought this snug myself