New Home = Lets Eat CAKE !



Here we are outside our new Home which is semi built still not fully finished, But Baker Days was extremely generous to send me this beautiful cake to try.
It arrived earlier in the week....I had it done as a surprise for my Husband Michael. Its called a letter box  cake It arrived through my LETTER BOX! I was VERY excited when i saw the box on the floor. It arrived Perfectly; just like this ...


I chose to have the words... 'Congratulations Michael, Becky, Emilyn & Hugo' with a cute little house underneath.











I find it amazing that the cake survived the post & travelled all the way from Nottinghamshire, Its definitely still all in one piece!

It is a small cake but easily serves 5-6 people a reasonable portion. 


Hugo tucking in to the cake

He ate his 'Hugo' piece 

is that Yummy Hugo??
I think he's enjoying it! 

                                                       

I enjoyed the Ginger Cake the icing was delicious & i don't normally like icing! 

Great served with a cup of tea.

YUM!



The price of ordering one of these super cute Letter Box cakes is £14.99 I think its quite a good price considering i normally spend £25+ on flowers for people, This can be personalised & its Edible! WINNER!!

Baker Days offer Next Day Delivery if ordered before 2pm Monday - Friday & Free Delivery is available.

Emilyn giving it the Thumbs UP! 

Emilyn Eating her 'Emilyn' Piece of cake 

Believe me when i say moments later these plates were fully empty!
                                           Go & 'Like' their Facebook Page - Bakerdays
                                           Or Follow them on Twitter - @Bakerdays
                                                   Visit their webpage HERE




                                                      *I was sent a cake from Baker Days for this review. As usual, all opinions are my own*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...