Wooden bar chairs *Project*


For the last few months I have been searching for nice tall breakfast bar chairs. 
I have been Fussy! 
I Love Love Love the Shabby chic'ed style like these ; 


I found these on ebay & snapped them up for just £30 I love the fact that they don't match. 
Makes them even more unique.
At the moment i definitely don't love them, but i know I can get some Annie Sloan paint & get them just how i can envisage them.





I Love these chairs the turquoise & then the pastels... 
Do you remember my blog post about the Milkshake glasses? 
a treat for my unbuilt house the colours of the three glasses? Grey, pastel mint green & Pale pink? they could be THE colours.





I love all the Possibilities & I also need to find some gorgeous seat cushions...
I may need to get the sewing machine out.
these are both gorgeous 



I had ordered some lovely seat pads from H&M for just £1.99 each but my parcel got damaged in transit to my house, The seat pads are now SOLD OUT... Humph.
They would of looked Perfect on my outdoor green Bistro set.


I started to paint the chairs in a white base coat yesterday. I think the look better already !






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...