Helping to make packed lunches fun with Walkers Hoops and Crosses....

The new Crisps good enough for Children's lunch boxes?
I'd say good enough for Children's & adult's lunch boxes!
YUM! 
With just 85 calories per bag too!
These new wholegrain crisps have NO artificial colours or preservatives.

Now we just need to try to Prise them from Monkey's Hands...
Walkers Hoops & Crosses
Emilyn & I looked at the yellow packaging all looks lovely; in my 3 year olds words 'it looks cute mummy'
We got our hands on the crisps inside & had a few 'Hoops & Crosses' games. Obviously Emilyn won all 3 games.! 
She's a little monkey! 
She scoffed the bag quicker than I could say 'Hoops & Crosses' 
I asked her a few questions...
  • Are the Crisps Yummy? - 'Yes very Yummy. Yummy in my tummy' 
  • Would you like to take the crisps to school for your snack? - 'Yes i would share them with my best friend & we could play Hoops & Crosses'
  • Would you like me to buy you lots more of these? - 'Yes Please MUMMY!'
  • Would you share them with me? - ' hmmm maybe Mummy, depending on how nice you were to me that day'
I think they have gone down very well. Monkey is now cuddled up in her bed with her...
You can buy them in three different flavours

  1. Prawn Cocktail 
  2. Roast Beef
  3. Salt & vinegar 
All flavours are suitable for vegetarians too!



Disclaimer-This is a sponsored post. I was sent this product in order to do the review, all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...