My take on the Alphabet Wall

My Alphabet Wall

Their almost finished room *Fixed drawers...

My alphabet wall


Can you remember back to my we are gonna build house.... Blog Post???
I was blabbering on about my love for the Alphabet wall...
Well here is how i done MINE! Well the babies ....
I spent the day painting the wall grey yesterday! -
Busy painting ...

The first letter UP !

I used Velcro to stick the letters...


Close up

V
R hanger
Using Velcro ...
Alphabet letters on my new kitchen island

Alphabet wall
Alphabet wall
Alphabet wall

Alphabet wall

Almost finished
My finished alphabet wall

Some inspiration...
My finished Alphabet wall
 I've had lots of people asking where I got all the letters from...
I got them from everywhere! Honestly ...
Some from a lovely lady from a facebook business called - MooMooMemories
A few from a lovely lady from twitter business called - SparklyWonderland
a few from TK.MAXX
a few from Mamas & Papas
& a few i made myself.
It's worked out quite expensive roughly around £100+ but i think its worth it. Thats including the paint, the letters, the velcro...
MooMooMemories has had an overwhelming response about her alphabet wall from my blog post... I'm just going to let you know what letters you get from her package on my wall.... you get the WHOLE Alphabet from her like this : 
but I chose to use some I had already bought...
so the letters from MooMooMemories on my wall are as follows...
A
C
E
F
G
H
J
K
M
N
O
P
Q
S
T
U
W
X
Y
Z
*I have 4 'Z' one from TK MAXX (Fabric) & two others I made myself.



My Children's room


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...