Pastel Wooden chairs painted by me

My finished pastel chairs I love them

Kitchen finished...

how beautiful does my new painted yellow chair look in my beautiful new Kitchen?
Pastel wooden chairs painted by me...


Do you remember my post about painting my new chairs? 
I'll refresh your memory ...wooden bar chairs *Project*
I had bought these tall chairs for my new eek - KITCHEN! 
My new KITCHEN ready & waiting!

I went to Hugo's hospital appointment & had some time to burn before hand so i popped into Homebase to find some Grey paint for their new bedroom *Bedroom blog to come soon with Alphabet wall. Ooo exciting!! I am too excited!
Our House was pretty much FINISHED today ! keys handed over. EEEEEEEEEKK!
Just waiting for our new bath surround to be fitted (Last one was broken) But we can move in from NOW! watch out for all the House Blog posts ;)
Anyways back to talking paint. I wanted to recreate the chairs. Make them into something Beautiful. I've got to say I love my new yellow chair. I still need to paint the other two i'm thinking pastels 1 pink & 1 blue ? but i have got a burgundy splash back? do you think it'll look ok?
My chairs started off looking very sad...

My sad looking chairs...
I love the pastel colours used here!...

I bought Rust-Oleum satin spray paint Yellow strawflower its £9.49 & as i only paid £10 per chair im getting the chairs i want for less than £20 each.
Its so easy just spray & leave to dry!
Now i just need to decide what colours to do the other two & get them painted.

Hugo looking gorgeous surrounded by Bluebells my favourite time of year.
The weather is beautiful so whilst I was Painting Emilyn & Hugo played in the garden.


Before & After 


My finished chairs !! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...