Little Us Dolls Competition

Welcome to my FIRST EVER Blog COMPETITION! 
I am EXCITED! 
Look what you can win! 
How adorably cute are they! 
Little Us Dolls.
Little Us is a brand new range of brilliant enchanting dolls, each one with her own unique personality.
Which one is mostly like your daughter? - Maybe it will be Chloe, who likes Everything PINK, Or Amelia who loves animals and reading, or perhaps it will be Ruby who's just a little bit cheeky, or finally Mille, the Tomboy of the Group!
Read the Little Us stories & follow their adventures on their Facebook Fan Page...facebook.com/LittleUsdolls. Dolls are available to purchase from Amazon RRP £9.99


I think Emilyn my daughter would be a little 'Chloe' She is Pink obsessed & a total little 'princess' 


The lovely people at Little Us has been kind enough to give my readers 'you guys' the chance to win your very own Little Us Doll! All you need to do is Leave a blog comment, Like their Facebook page & Follow me @Bexandmic on Twitter! Also make sure you enter the Rafflecopter below. 

Good Luck! 










a Rafflecopter giveaway

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...