Mia Fleur SALE is on

The MIA FLEUR SALE IS ON... 
So what are you waiting for?
It's their BIGGEST SALE yet!

Mia Fleur offer Free delivery with ANY order over £30! Perfect! 
I am a sucker for a sale; but a Mia Fleur Sale is dangerous.
I bought two gorgeous cushions. 
Just £15! Instead of £55 full RRP.

This Oxford style green vintage cushion has an intricate red satin stitch border and is made from a beautiful French vintage fabric, which has been hand printed onto 100% cotton. It features a beautiful contrasting gold stripe fabric on the reverse to compliment the floral design. Button fastening on the reverse.

Comes beautifully gift wrapped in tissue and ribbon.
  • Handmade by MiaFleur
  • Free gift wrap included
  • 17 x 17" incl. border
  • Duck feather filling
  • Dry clean only
  • In stock and ready for dispatch

The other cushion on my sofa was made by my Gran last year... I did however buy another cushion from Mia Fleur but it's a present for my sister : I'll get her to take a photo & send it over when she gets it this weekend.






I also LOVE this : Fairground Silk cushion also Handmade & also in the SALE just £35! instead of £85
I'm totally besotted by Mia Fleur's lovely things. I could spend ALL my money on their website. 
Why don't you go & take a look for yourself? 




Disclaimer : This is not a Review I just love Mia Fleur's individual things :) 




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...