My own expert Review on the Quinny Moodd The truth :


Quinny Moodd 

The whole truth & nothing but the truth.
Right shall I start by saying…. *Big breath*
Hi my name is Bex Harding & I was a Bugaboo Addict before I used this Quinny.
Guess what I done a few weeks ago though? Yep you guessed it: I SOLD my Bugaboo Cameleon. I LOVE the Quinny Moodd.
I love the way it looks, I’ve said before the amount of compliments I get on it amazes me.
I love that so far I haven’t seen many about… I took my little people to Peppa Pig World last week & I saw just two other Quinny Moodds.
I love the T-Bar & not just that but Hugo loves the T-Bar too!
I love how comfy the seat is *I’ve obviously not sat in it But my almost 4 year old has & she loves it!
I love how my almost 4 year old can sit comfortably in the buggy & can also sleep.
I love that you can go ‘off road’ing’ *Sorry I know it’s not a car! – But I live in the country & it’s fab on the fields.
I love that you can swift in & out of people in the city! – I think our whole task showed that one!
I love that I can use the Quinny Moodd on the BEACH – Sand or Pebble!
I love how easy it is to fold & fit into my boot- whether i’m using my Estate car or my husbands Saloon car – I can also fit it in a Renault Clio & the back wheels clip off really easily for smaller boots!
I love all the accessories you can buy – The cup holder in particular *AMAZING & how Handy… Get it… ‘Hand’y
I love the footmuff & parasol
I just LOVE the Quinny Moodd.

My only dislike is the Brakes - I REALLY struggle to put them on & off I may just be being silly but you need the brake on to fold the Quinny or it will just push forwards (It may just be the way i’m trying to fold it)  I like the idea of having a *Hand brake or a 1 foot brake for stop & start.

I feel SO privileged to be apart of the Quinny Casters 2013 & Honestly i’ve enjoyed *Loved even every moment. It has never been a chore to write my blog up. It’s been exciting. I have loved all the Tasks, I will miss it all dearly.

Here’s a few pictures from the last 4 months
Quinny moodd at Peppa pig world


Hugo trying to get in his Quinny Moodd

Quinny moodd on the beach 

This photo went 'Viral' around all the Quinny Pages

QUINNY 

Quinny moodd

Graffiti in Brighton with the Quinny Moodd,

Emilyn aged 4 in the Quinny Moodd

Brighton Park with Daddy with the Quinny Moodd
Quinny Moodd Red in Brighton Sussex
Quinny Moodd Red



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...