Beautiful Bedding

I am a sucker for anything pretty, pink & a added bonus if its covered in flowers. 
I am also a sucker for a new Duvet cover. 
Boy oh Boy take a look at this.
This is Beautiful with a capital 'B'
This is just one example of over 550 bedding sets at WorldStores
Accessorize Fable Folksy Bedding Set: £54.99 based on double size
The whole lay out for this bedroom i've fallen for. So lovely. 
I love all the furniture definitely fits in with my "shabby chic' upcycling home.

Over 400,000 inspiring product to be found on the website, 
ranging from decorative accessories to outdoor furniture 

Guaranteed next day delivery available on select products : Perfect if like me you're far too excited to wait around. 

What are you waiting for ? Go & take a look at World Stores Totally my new favourite place to shop. 


*Disclaimer - This is a Sponsored Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...