Birthday Wish List for a 4 year old...

Emilyn's Birthday is coming up. She will be 4! where does the time go?

So what do you get a little girl who has everything?
You must know how much I love wooden toys? Here's the link to their Christmas list
I'm totally in-love with the range John Lewis has to offer  at the moment, well it's no surprise really the toys in John Lewis have always been beautiful.
Here's Emilyn's Birthday Wish List, She sat down with me & pointed at the things she loves! I used to 'circle' the things i wanted for my birthday in the 'Index' catalogue... how times have changed.


Ragtales My little picnic set
How adorable is this? Just £24.95 & she can then match me :)














Wooden farmyard


I love this as much as Emilyn loves this ! This would make any young farmer happy! A snap at just £40 it would last years!













Pull along Charlie Dog
Emilyn LOVES doggies & wooden toys we both love this retro looking doggy. £15! Fab














Quinny Double


I think this is the Double Buggy to buy Emilyn seeing as I'm a Quinny Caster it's got to be done really doesn't it ? & for just £32.98 & free delivery Amazing!











Pirate ship!

Complete WISH Present - this pirate ship Emilyn LOVES! But £500 that would be five years worth of presents! eeek! Totally Beautiful though.











Rocking horse


Another complete WISH present -  I must admit this has always been on my Wish list too... £1,495 totally worth it











Wooden Mixer


We as you know love wooden toys Emilyn's playhouse is full of wooden kitchen things & this is in the Reduced section on John Lewis at just £9.80









Breakfast tray


Just HOW beautiful is this dippy egg... am I the only one going 'awwwwwwww' right now?  Again this is in the Reduced area at just £14.00









Duplo Cakes


We are Huge Duplo lovers in this household Emilyn Jumped for joy at this cake duplo set Just £19.99











Lego Duplo Cinderella



Emilyn's favourite disney character is Cinderella she would LOVE this.
£18.49








What would be on your Birthday Wish List?

If you want to create your own Wish List I totally recommend you visit HERE



*Disclaimer : This is a Sponsored post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...