New Walkers Mighty Lights

Mighty in FLAVOUR. Lower in FAT! 
Perfect for the Kids' lunch boxes.
With 30% less fat than standard crisps, Mighty Lights are perfect for kids' lunchboxes. They are tasty, ridged crisps that come in three flavours - roast chicken, cheese and onion and lightly salted. All the flavours are suitable for vegetarians, and are available in shops nationwide. They're made from real potatoes with no artificial colours of preservatives-  and they're a source of fibre. 

Happy Crisps - Happy Kids - Happy Healthier bodies!

Our Crisps Mighty Lights
I let the Children chose what crisps they wanted for their pack lunch.

We took our Crisps to our local Farm to test out the 'perfect for pack lunch' theory!
I've got to say BIG THUMBS UP from the children, mini adults & myself!


My Thoughts : 
I'm a big 'Walkers' crisp fan actually I'm a big crisp fan in general. 

Roast Chicken :
Mighty in Flavour - Lower in Fat
I just had to eat 1 small crisp to know I was eating 'Roast Chicken' It's refreshing to eat a roast chicken crisp that actually tastes like roast chicken! No ifs no buts it is most definitely roast chicken. Yet still Suitable for vegetarians! - *Roast Chicken flavour crinckle cut potato crisps ingredients: Potatoes, sunflower oil, roast chicken seasoning. this contains : salt, glucose, flavourings, dried onion, sugar, citric acid, herbs, spices, colour (paprika extract) 




Lightly Salted :
Its true, these crisps definitely are 'Mighty in Flavour & Low in FAT' 
They taste like ready salted crisps, They have a good crunch when you take that first bite too.
I always find it a shame when crisps try to be healthy & then in that process lose the taste they are trying to get; with the Lightly Salted you can most definitely taste they are lightly salted. They are YUMMY.

 Last but in no minds least
Cheese & Onion Flavour : Can I admit something? I normally really dislike this flavour, But they're good. Not too Oniony * IS that even a word? & not too Cheesy... That must be a word. I really enjoyed them. The picture below & above is my younger sister enjoying them too! 
I handed all three flavours out to our Picnic Table this included; My Mum her friend, My sister & my two children. Everything they all had to say was 110% positive towards the crisps. They all said they would re buy them.
Obviously my 1 year old (Hugo) couldn't say much, But he ate the whole packet & wanted more... So I pretty positive he enjoyed them too!

Inside a half eaten bag of New Walkers Mighty Lights.



So Good Emilyn tried to eat her own fingers!

My Thoughts on the healthy elements of Walkers Mighty Lights :

My children LOVE crisps. I would normally be fretting about how much Fat they are eating, but with these crisps being 30% less fast than normal crisps this really does help! 

Your Kids will love the taste, and you will love this

  • 30% less fat*
  • No artificial colours or preservatives 
  • No MSG
  • A source of fibre
  • Suitable for vegetarians 
  • Made from real potatoes. 



I'm now sat here re- tasting all the lovely crisps to freshen it up in my mind : 
I'm most definitely not complaining! 
aww a Heart shaped crisps Mighty Lights love you as much as your body loves them
 Don't worry I have two very keen helpers to help me finish these three packs of crisps...



So what are you waiting for? Head to your local shops to see if they have any in stock. 
Check out the Walkers Website here - www.walkersmightylights.co.uk

To finish this beautiful post off I'm going to leave you with this little guy... He's totally stolen the show.

He makes me want to buy the crisps!




*Disclaimer : Walkers sent me a box of these Crisps to Review, All opinions & thoughts are fully my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...