Fitness Thursday - Royce My First Sports Bra *Review




Royce My first sports bra...
I was given the opportunity to review this This Royce My first sports bra ‘My First Sports Bra’ is designed specifically for the smaller frame, offering good support and excellent comfort for PE lessons and other sporting activities. With a comfortable,stylish racer back design and with a high cotton content, Impact Free Petite is an over-the-head crop top style bra with adjustable two row hook and eye fastening. It’s also discreet enough to wear under a school shirt if girls don’t want to change bras in the changing room.


First Impression:
Great Colour white & pink
Washes well, keeping shape and colour
Fits well
Very comfy
It does the job a sports bra should!

I decided to go for a run around the country roads to see just how good this sports bra is. 
I was super impressed I ran 2 ' ish miles & had Hugo in the buggy. 

You'll be happy to hear my breasts stayed in place! 
That just doesn't sound right! ...

What you need to know:
My first sports bra is designed for Petit women.
Thus meaning the biggest size is a 36D
It's only available in white at the moment so I am aware. 


Overall:
Really impressed, I will be buying another one. The price is fab at just £22.00 for such good quality.


Where to buy:



*Disclaimer I was given these for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...