Huggies Dry Nights *Review*

We've been lucky enough to review these, great Huggies dry nights bed mats.
Hugo is almost 20 months old. He's desperately trying to potty train himself.
I've had no input what so ever... I think him having an older sister definitely helps.
He also dislikes wearing a nappy at the moment.
Huggies Dry Nights bed mats
So when Huggies contacted me to see if I wanted to review these bed mats, It was perfect.
Hugo's mattress hasn't got a water proof cover on. So these will be well used no doubt.
Perfectly they have a 'Stick & Stay Put' sticker on each corner of the mat.
Stick & Stay Put



It's lovely & large. 

Fits Hugo's cot perfectly. Note: this is just a cot & not a cot bed.


We've used the Bed Mats for a few weeks now, Hugo has had one accident & the mat concealed the liquid. 

I'm super impressed & will be purchasing more. 

I'm rating this 

5 out of 5 stars


*Disclaimer I was given these for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...