New Dettol with E45 Softness Hand wash *Review


Dettol with E45 Softness
So I was recently sent this New Dettol with E45 soap. I'm been using it for well over a week & I love it.
Being a busy Mum who constantly washes my hands, after changing Hugo's nappy, wiping Emilyn's bottom, cooking dinner, baking, i'm washing my hands all the time... all day.
I also struggle with eczema & dry skin. Normally my skin is already struggling; have you seen the weather outside? The big coats & fluffy boots are already out!

Do you know what ? My hands look great, really great. No dry skin, no cracks , not only do they look great but they feel so smooth.
Take a look! - Dettol with E45

As you wash your hands with the soap, then dry then with a towel... your hands still feel a bit soapy but they aren't, They are fully dry but feel silky smooth.! amazing.
I've got a soap in my bathroom & kitchen, I also gave one to my Mother at her house her words were.
"Wow that new Dettol soap is great isn't it, My hands really feel softer. They look great too"

What the experts say
"Your hands are one of the most visible and used parts of your body when taking care of a child, therefore keeping then soft, hydrated and germ-free over these stages of motherhood is essential. Luckily, Dettol & E45 are on hand to offer the double benefits of hygiene and skin protection for softer, healthier feeling hands for both you and your family."

This sentence is so true! -  "Whilst washing your hands is in function a necessity, this unique hand wash will make you look forward to an otherwise routine process."  I really do look forwards to washing my hands because of how great the soap wash is. Big kid I know!

Dettol with E45 Softness


Dettol with E45 softness hand wash retails at £2.49 its now available in stores nationwide.

I give this
5 out of 5 stars


Click here - to buy it now


*Disclaimer I was given these for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...