Feature wall Cath Kidston

Cath Kidston feature wall
I have been lusting over this Cath Kidston wallpaper since we moved into our Flat pack home, I did have my doubts about spending £50 on one wall though... Here I posted similar wallpaper to Cath Kidston
After A LOT of thinking & talking to Mr H we both decided it would be worth the money, buying the real deal. 

Hugo helping daddy
Love it already! 

I had totally forgotten JUST how hard work wallpapering was! I wasn't even doing it & I was stressed.
Mr H busy at work.

I love it. Cath kidston wallpaper
I think it looks beautiful.
We did have to use two roles annoyingly... or not so annoyingly as this meant I could wallpaper my cloakroom room too! 
With the left over bits I also managed to decoupage some bits of my corner unit & I still have wallpaper left over! 

Cath Kidston wallpaper finished.
The left over bits will be perfect for drawer inlays.
I'm so happy with the finished look.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...