MollyCoddle Children's clothes Review



So I recently blogged about my love for MollyCoddle children's wear take a look here to read all about Tracey & how she got started with her beautiful vintage inspired children's wear, from Newborn up to seven year olds. Special things for extra special little people. 
Visit her shop here

I was given the opportunity to review these beautiful clothes : 
I picked Emilyn this Superstar Gingerbread man dress  RRP £24.00
I picked Hugo this Vintage Motor Cars Dungarees       RRP £24.00                      



First Impressions:
Packaged beautifully 
Lovely soft material 
True to size 
SO comfy both little ones didn't want to get in their Pyjamas 
Washes amazingly - I didn't use a tumble dryer though
I LOVE just how different they are



















So comfy he was happy to fall asleep whilst wearing them; he stayed asleep for hours! 


Versatile the Dungarees look great paired with a jumper too.





What you need to know:

Vintage inspired clothing for little people from 
newborn up to seven years.
Molly Coddle Childrenswear is different from the rest of the high street.
Much of it is hand made or hand embellished in Sussex, UK and other items are bought from carefully selected suppliers.
You can enjoy the beautiful and traditional little clothes from the comfort of your own home – go on, put the kettle on and put your feet up and enjoy.

MollyCoddle have repeat customers who like what they do and return to us for their childrens wear needs.



Overall:
I'm not sure words can describe just how much I LOVE these outfits I need to buy more... have you seen their new AW range? Mollycoddlechildrenswear.co.uk

These are going on my wish list : Beautiful! 



This will be her Christmas day outfit! 
Hugo loves cars ! I love Corduroy = PERFECT! 



*Disclaimer I was given these for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...