Shabby to Chic Floor Lamp

Before & After

I have been searching everywhere for a floor lamp like this! 
When I found one on eBay that was very local to me I had to have it, a money no object moment...
Annoyingly it ended 10am on a Saturday morning Emilyn has Ballet till 10! & no wifi in the leisure centre! Doh! 
Fortunately Mr.H was at work & managed to win it for £30! I was super happy!....
Its 40 + years old & beautiful.
Its even lovely without being painted...



But you must agree it looks transformed being painted white.
Completely changed the look of it.
I bought a cheap two pack of MATT WHITE C64 SPRAY PAINT FOR METAL PLASTIC & WOOD NEW for just £7.99 free postage! 

It did take a whole can & then I used the other can on my chair ... Blog to follow.
Before & After 
Almost finished.. !


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...