D.I.Y Simple Christmassy candle jars

D.I.Y Christmas Candle Jars 
What you need : 

  1. Paper - An old book works beautifully or old music sheets. *Like I've used.
  2. String/Bakers yarn
  3. Scissors
  4. PVA glue
  5. Hole punch
  6. Jars! ( Empty ) 
Christmas jars


I love this cute Jam Jar turned Candle jar idea. After spying it at my friends house just this morning I had to ask where she got her inspiration! I loved it. Yes well you guessed it. Pinterest!
I love Pinterest. Amazingly my friend also gave me the red & brown bakers yarn & I had left over Music books from my decoupage project
Perfect. I done these four jars within an hour if that. 

Great to make your house Christmassy on a budget.  

It's probably one of the easiest crafty things i've done for a while.

Cute Jam Jar - Candle Christmas Jar

Simply draw a heart & cut it out glue the rest of the paper to the jar then i added the cut out heart to the sides. 
They look so beautiful in the corners of my lounge. 
Finished.

I think they'd be pretty good presents too! 
Jars in the dark
Jars 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...