D.I.Y your own Christmas Eve Surprise Box


We all love a sneaky present the night BEFORE Christmas don't we? 
Well I'm sure your Children would love to open a box with goodies inside:

Inside mine is designed for my two children:
  • Two pairs of matching Christmas onesies
  • Popcorn
  • Two Christmas films 
  • New Christmas decorations each for the tree (Family Tradition to get a new decoration each year)
  • Also still need to a make or buy Reindeer food you can purchase that from the lovely Jackalillie or make your own
  • I have just added Hot chocolate & marshmallows too
What you need : A box, wrapping paper, what ever you want to fill your Christmas box with
Christmas Eve box

Covering your box:

I used Vintage Christmas Wrapping paper I found at the local charity shop, 
I used glue & Sellotape  


Christmas Eve box Finished.

Finished Box ready for Christmas Eve! I'm hoping the box will with stand time & last many years to come to start a real Christmas eve box surprise tradition.

Christmas Eve surprise box Finished !

I really do LOVE Christmas & I found putting this box together so much fun. I cannot wait to see E & H' s faces Christmas Eve...
You can find my favourite Childrens Christmas Pyjamas for under £20 here
Do you remember my blog post about nativity sets from Jackalillie? if not its here to refresh your memory.

Finished with the reindeer food



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...