Funky Giraffe Christmas Stocking *Review*

Funky Giraffe Christmas Stocking
The cutest little stocking around.

We had Christmas early this year! 
I was given the opportunity to review this lovely Funky Giraffe Stocking...
The Children loved the Stocking 

Emilyn even managed to fit herself into the Stocking! 
First Impression:
The stocking itself is padded & made with a high quality material.
I love the bobbles & tassels at the top.
Lovely colour's
Very sturdy!
For a Stocking like this ... *Unpersonalised its just £8 including P&P 

Personalised Stocking 
These Stockings aren't just beautiful they're practical too.! Although being Beautiful helps *I think the photos talk for themselves...
Every little girl or Boy needs one in their life around Christmas.


You must remember my Funky Giraffe Bibs review Hugo is totally still working those bibs as you can see below


What you need to know:
So c'mon what are you waiting for ? 
Go on what's £8? For your Child's happiness on Christmas morning? 
Heres the link for Funky Giraffe Webpage to save you that few moments doing it yourself.  
I think its fair to say Hugo loves his Stocking
Overall:
Really impressed, I want to buy another one. The price is fab at just £8!! for such good quality.


Where to buy:


*Disclaimer I was given this for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...