My Little Shoes *Slipper socks Review

Hugo really enjoyed reviewing these Slipper socks 

I was given the opportunity to review these rather cute Slipper socks from My Little Shoes,  

Hugo wearing the Slipper socks

What are Slipper Socks

Slipper socks are great for keeping your little ones feet warm and cosy during the winter months. They have suede soles to prevent them slipping whilst the sock part which has an elasticated trim will ensure that they stay securely on the little feet. They are perfect for babies, crawlers and toddlers. And what is even better is that you can even wash them at 40 degrees, like music to my ears! They are part hand stitched and made with the softest suede and cotton.The designs are made by My Little Shoes so you won't find them anywhere else.They are very popular for babies and toddlers who attend a nursery and require an 'indoor' pair of shoes in addition to their day shoes.They are available in 4 sizes 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months and 24-36 months across 4 lovely designs and can be purchased 


First Impression:

Great Colour & design.
Washes well, keeping shape and colour
Fits well really well I got Hugo 18-24 month they are a generous fit he is a size 4 at 22 months old.
Very comfy - So Hugo says *I can't fit my feet in to try! - No complaints
They Keep his feet warm! & Snug.

What you need to know:

My Little Shoes are a local, home based business in Haslemere (Southern England) selling baby and toddler soft shoe and slippers at affordable prices. Their designs are all created here in the UK exclusively for My Little Shoes so you won't find these shoes anywhere else.
You'll also be secure in the knowledge that all of their baby shoes are made out of the highest quality leather and cotton free of any nasty chemicals.

Hugo loves his Slipper Socks

Overall:

I love them, But better than that Hugo loves them. He keeps them on (which is more than he does with his socks) Monkey! With Hugo having sore patches on his feet (Due to wearing his Boots and bar to bed)*link here if your a new reader  These Slipper Socks really help to keep his hands away from scratching his feet.  The price is fab at just £9.99 for such good quality. I will be ordering more





Where to buy:


You can find My little shoes on Twitter
& on Facebook



*Disclaimer I was given these for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...