Winter Window Competition‏

Winter Window Competition



You can join in too if you click the above ^^
I decided to get Emilyn & Hugo to 'help' me decorate our Window. 
Emilyn especially was a fantastic help; She filled up jars with Christmas baubles & tinsel.
Emilyn put the Baubles inside the jars.



My Twig Tree - is literally from my garden, We had a tree cut down a few weeks ago this branch was perfect. I sprayed it white & sprinkled some glitter around it.





The photos don't do my Window justice.
I love my window display 



My house is quite 'Shabby Chic' so my Winter Window needed to fit in perfectly.








Baubles in a jar & Tinsel in a jar 





I made my musical candle jam jars a few weeks ago:



Our window before....













Tinsel in a jar



Their is A LOT going on in my Window display.

What it looks like from outside
the view from outside

I really hope you've enjoyed looking through my Winter Window display. 

If you want to join in the competition click HERE
you can follow them on twitter, Pinterest & Facebook 
#ShutterlyXmas


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...